For seniors whose family members are unable to take care of them on a daily basis, in home care services might be an ideal solution. In addition to receiving care in the comfort of their own home, your senior loved one can continue their routine with the help of an experienced, devoted care provider.
When your loved one begins their journey with Comfort Keepers we make an assessment of their health, home, dietary needs, and other factors that can allow us to create an individual care plan that includes all their daily needs.
Below are the in home senior care services Comfort Keepers provides in your area:
- Personal Care: Ranging from part-time to full-time care, Comfort Keepers personal care services include bathing and hygiene, mobility assistance, toileting and incontinence care, and feeding assistance
- Companion Care: If you're worried about your senior loved one maintaining their household or making it safely to appointments, companion care may be the solution for you. Light cleaning and household chores, medication reminders, incidental transportation, and accompaniment to appointments are all part of companion care.
- Interactive Caregiving: At Comfort Keepers we aim to provide our clients with as much physical, mental, and social engagement as possible, making sure that they are included in every aspect of their care.
- Respite Care: Our caregivers assist seniors while their primary caregiver is away, providing similar services as those included in home care. Respite care allows full-time care providers to take a short break from taking care of their loved ones.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: If your senior loved one has Alzheimer’s or dementia, we can help. Our caregivers are trained to work with seniors diagnosed with this progressive mental disorder, providing them with the support they need to age with dignity.
- End of Life Care: Seniors with illnesses that are advanced, progressive or incurable can rely on our caregivers to provide all the assistance they need during this challenging period. Our Comfort Keepers can also offer emotional support and advice to family members.
- Transitioning Care: Transitioning home after a lengthy hospital stay can come with many challenges for seniors. That is why we offer transitioning care, a type of care that focuses on supporting your senior loved one during the recovery process.
We can help your loved one increase and maintain independence throughout their later years. If you would like to know more about our senior care services or want to schedule a free in-home consultation, please call us at (847) 215-8550.
Companionship CareHome Care in Highland Park, IL: Comfort Keepers provides companionship care along with their home care services in Highland Park, IL and surrounding areas.Learn More »
Personal CareIn Home Care in Highland Park, IL: Comfort Keepers provides personal care along with their in home care services in Highland Park, IL and surrounding areas.Learn More »
24 Hour Home Care24 Hour Home Care in Highland Park, IL: Comfort Keepers provides 24 hour home care to seniors and elderly in Highland Park, IL and the surrounding areas.Learn More »
Respite CareRespite Care in Highland Park, IL: Comfort Keepers offers quality respite care for family and friends caring for senior loved ones in Highland Park, IL.Learn More »