Glenview is a suburban village located approximately 14 mi north of downtown Chicago in Cook County, Illinois. Comfort Keepers has been serving Glenview community since 2000
Finding the right care solution for your loved one is not an easy task. There are many factors to consider prior to deciding on the type and amount of care that would best meet your loved one’s needs, such as their health, mobility, living situation, budget, and personal preferences.
We understand how overwhelming this process can be. That is why we develop comprehensive care plans after doing a free in-home consultation, which allows us to gain a deep understanding of our clients’ specific requirements.
To provide the best possible in home care services, our loving caregivers go through extensive training programs that qualify them to provide the following services:
- Personal Care: Ranging from part-time to full-time care, Comfort Keepers personal care services include bathing and hygiene, mobility assistance, toileting and incontinence care, and feeding assistance
- Companion Care: If you're worried about your senior loved one maintaining their household or making it safely to appointments, companion care may be the solution for you. Light cleaning and household chores, medication reminders, incidental transportation, and accompaniment to appointments are all part of companion care.
- Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keepers has always been dedicated to providing services that go above and beyond typical senior care. That is why we developed Interactive Caregiving, a unique caregiving philosophy that has forever changed home care. This type of care keeps seniors healthy and happy by enabling them to participate in their own care.
- Respite Care: As caregivers, we know how challenging caregiving can be. To help you find some much-needed balance in your life, our caregivers can step in and look after your senior loved one whenever you need to take some time off to rest. Whether you are away for a few hours or days, we will provide your loved one with all the attention and support you would normally give them.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Taking care of a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia can often require some external assistance. Our team of seasoned caregivers are available whenever you need someone to help you out. We can offer not just help on a daily basis, but also invaluable guidance as the condition progresses.
- End of Life Care: If your loved one has an incurable illness, Comfort Keepers can assist both the senior and family members. Having someone to rely on during this difficult period can help your loved one cope with the prognosis and use whatever time they have left to nurture their relationships with their loved ones.
- Transitioning Care: To lower the risk of readmission to hospital, it is of vital importance that seniors get the care they need at home while recovering. With the help of a professional in home care provider, your loved one can focus on healing and improving their health.
If you would like to find out more about how we can enhance your loved one’s quality of life, please give us a call at (847) 215-8550.