Find out how Comfort Keepers of Wheeling, IL’ s home care can increase your loved one’s independence.
If you have started to notice that your loved one has some difficulties taking care of themselves, Comfort Keepers of Wheeling, IL, can help. We provide industry-leading home care services, which can allow your loved one to continue living independently in the comfort of their own home.
When your loved one starts working with us, our experienced home care professionals will first assess their medical condition, living environment, and other factors that are crucial to developing a unique care plan. By creating care plans on an individual basis, Comfort Keepers of Wheeling, IL can easily meet your loved one’s every need, which can drastically improve their quality of life.
Here are some of the services Comfort Keepers of Wheeling, IL offers in Morton Grove and the surrounding areas:
- Personal Care: Ranging from part-time to full-time care, Comfort Keepers personal care services include bathing and hygiene, mobility assistance, toileting and incontinence care, and feeding assistance
- Companion Care: If you're worried about your senior loved one maintaining their household or making it safely to appointments, companion care may be the solution for you. Light cleaning and household chores, medication reminders, incidental transportation, and accompaniment to appointments are all part of companion care.
- Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keepers of Wheeling, IL provides a unique brand of caregiving that we provide to our clients to keep them engaged in every step of their care.
- Respite Care: Taking care of a loved one can be overwhelming. To help you find a healthy balance between caregiving and other areas of your life, Comfort Keepers of Wheeling, IL offers respite care, also known as short-term care. This type of care aims to provide relief to the primary caregiver, allowing them to take some time off for themselves while knowing that their loved one is in good hands.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: A specialized type of care, Alzheimer’s and dementia care was created with the sole purpose of catering for seniors with these progressive conditions. Apart from offering typical in home care services, it can include various strategies and techniques that can help your loved one lead a high-quality life.
- End of Life Care: Our loving caregivers are trained and qualified to provide end of life care, which does not only include providing assistance to seniors diagnosed with terminal conditions but also support to family members and close friends.
- Transitioning Care: To make sure that your loved one fully recovers after a hospital stay, Comfort Keepers can provide various services that can allow them to focus on their health and well-being, which can also shorten recovery times.
If you would like to know more about our senior care services, please contact us at (847) 215-8550. We are happy to answer any questions you might have.